The recent unprecedented event that is COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has resulted in us modifying the way in which we interact with and support our partners as we go through this difficult period.
I would like to make it clear to all our dealer groups, brokers, OEM’s and salary packaging partners that Eric remains committed to providing valued support over the coming months. We have modified our approach through the utilisation of technology-based support systems including: Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Webinars, Video Messaging and phone as normal. Our Business Development Managers and their leaders are equipped and are actively using the technology now with great success.
What is clear, is many of our partners are finding the operational environment challenging right now….. and Eric is no exception. Our business model is closely aligned with our partner network and as such we will always strive to be as nimble and innovative as possible to maintain service, training and support to our partners. Even during these challenging times, it is important that our customers still have access to our range of valuable and affordable products.
To assist we have:
- Equipped our Business Development Managers with best practice ideas to share with our partners,
- Made available our digital dealer portal to enable customers to purchase products directly from dealer websites,
- Developed ‘Online Business Manager training courses’ and interactive ‘Group coaching sessions’ via Zoom or Microsoft Teams,
- Developed some creative training courses around our dealer sales platform, Genesis,
- Built some innovative wholesale products for our OEM Strategic Partners,
- Introduced innovative retention programs via our digital campaign engine.
These are strange and challenging times but the resilience of the Australian community and Eric’s ability to operate flexibly in a shifting environment give us great confidence that we can work through this year together.
Chief Executive Officer