GET WHEEL, TYRE AND RIM INSURANCE FROM ERIC
eric offers an insurance product that provides cover for motor vehicle tyre punctures and wheel damage that are not caused by an accident. Explore the benefits of our competitive wheel, tyre and rim insurance at eric.
Why Tyre & Wheel Insurance?
Tyre and Wheel Insurance is a cost-effective way to protect you in the event your motor vehicle tyres or wheel rims are damaged as a result outside of an accident. Vehicles can experience a large variety of road conditions, which can take its toll on the tyres and wheels of any model. Damage to tyres and wheels can happen to anyone, and usually, it’s when we least expect it. The cost of replacement or repair can be very expensive and is not usually an inclusion of traditional comprehensive motor vehicle insurance policies. eric assists with the cover and costs of replacement for wheel and tyre damage not caused by an accident.
Tyres punctured or damaged by potholes, kerbs, nails, screws, metal, glass, road debris or blowout
- Unlimited number of puncture repair claims
- Cover for reasonable costs to replace or repair tyre(s)
- Up to 4 tyre replacements per year
Wheels becoming cracked, warped and/or misshapen by a pothole, kerb or road debris and become unroadworthy or fail to seal
- Unlimited number of wheel repair claims
- Up to $3,000 cover per year for repair or replacement
Key Benefits of eric
Up to $100 per claim up to a maximum policy limit of $300.
Up to $500 during the period of cover if your vehicle is immobilised more than 100kms from your home and repairs are not completed on the day eric authorise repairs.
Up to $500 during the period of cover if your car is immobilised for more than 2 consecutive days after authorised repairs.
Simple Claims Process
Designed to get you back on the road quickly with no upfront cost or excess. We pay the repairer.
Are You Eligible?
Are you eligible for a tyre insurance quote with Eric’s Insurance? Read the following eligibility rules below to find out if you can apply:
- Policy holder at least 18 years of age.
- Vehicle to be registered & roadworthy
- Motorcycle to be registered, roadworthy and and not have off-road capability.
- Vehicle not used for excluded purpose (Competitions / Rallies / Racing / Pace making / Reliability trials / Speed or Hill climbing / Car Rental / Conveying passengers for hire or reward / Delivery / Courier / Police or Emergency Vehicles / Driver instruction or tuition for hire or reward / Mining or Excavation Activity / Activity outside of Australia / Carrying and or towing loads above manufacturer recommendation)
- 12 month renewable cover.
Apply For Tyre & Wheel Insurance Online
To get an insurance quote from eric, please click the button below. Fill out the details about you and your car so that we can assess your eligibility and provide a quote.
Find Out More
The information on this page is a summary only. For full terms, conditions, exclusions and key factors that influence the cost, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
Motor Vehicle Tyre & Wheel Insurance is issued by Eric Insurance Limited ABN 18 009 129 793 AFSL 238279 (eric). This website may contain general financial product advice that does not take into account your personal financial circumstance.