GET WHEEL, TYRE AND RIM INSURANCE FROM ERIC
eric offers an insurance product that provides cover for motorcycle tyre punctures and wheel damage not caused by an accident. Explore the benefits of our competitive wheel, tyre and rim insurance at eric.
Why Tyre and Wheel Insurance?
Tyre and Wheel Insurance is a cost-effective way to protect you in the event your motorcycle tyres or wheel rims are damaged as a result outside of an accident. Motorcycles experience a large variety of riding and road conditions, which can take its toll on the tyres and wheels of any model. Damage to tyres and wheels can happen and usually, it’s when we least expect it. The cost of replacement or repair can be very expensive, and is not usually an inclusion of traditional comprehensive motorcycle insurance policies. eric assists with the cover and cost of replacement or repair for motorcycle wheel and tyre damage not caused by an accident.
Tyres punctured or damaged by potholes, kerbs, nails, screws, metal, glass, road debris or blowout
- Unlimited number of tyre puncture repair claims
- Cover for reasonable costs to replace or repair tyre(s)
- Up to 2 tyre replacements per year
Wheels becoming cracked, warped and/or misshapen by a pothole, kerb or road debris and become unroadworthy or fail to seal
- Unlimited number of wheel repair claims
- Up to $2,000 cover per year for repair or replacement
Key Benefits of eric
Up to $200 per claim up to a maximum policy limit of $600.
Up to $500 during the period of cover if your vehicle is immobilised more than 100kms from your home and repairs are not completed on the day eric authorise repairs.
Up to $500 during the period of cover if your motorcycle is immobilised for more than 2 consecutive days after authorised repairs.
Simple Claims Process
Designed to get you back on the road quickly with no upfront cost or excess. We pay the repairer.
Are You Eligible?
Are you eligible for Tyre and Wheel Insurance with eric? Read the following eligibility rules below to find
out if you can apply:
- Policy holder at least 18 years of age.
- Vehicle to be registered & roadworthy
- Motorcycle to be registered, roadworthy and and not have off-road capability.
- Motorcycle not used for excluded purpose (Competitions / Rallies / Racing / Pace making / Reliability trials / Speed or Hill climbing / Rental / Conveying passengers for hire or reward / Delivery / Courier / Police or Emergency Vehicles / Rider instruction or tuition for hire or reward / Activity outside of Australia / Carrying and or towing loads above manufacturer recommendation)
Apply For Motorcycle Tyre & Wheel Insurance Online
To get an insurance quote from eric, please click the button below. Fill out the details about you and your
car so that we can assess your eligibility and provide a quote.
The information on this page is a summary only. For full terms, conditions, exclusions and key factors that influence the cost, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
Motorcycle Tyre & Wheel Insurance is issued by Eric Insurance Limited ABN 18 009 129 793 AFSL 238279 (eric). This website may contain general financial product advice that does not take into account your personal financial circumstance.