An insurance product that provides cover for tyre punctures and wheel damage that are not caused by an accident.
Tyres punctured or damaged by potholes, kerbs, nails, screws, metal, glass, road debris or blowout
- Unlimited number of puncture repair claims
- Cover for reasonable costs to replace or repair tyre(s)
- Up to 2 tyre replacements per year
Wheels becoming cracked, warped and/or misshapen by a pothole, kerb or road debris and become unroadworthy or fail to seal
- Unlimited number of wheel repair claims
- Up to $2,000 cover per year for repair or replacement
Up to $200 per claim up to a maximum policy limit of $600.
Up to $500 during the period of cover if your vehicle is immobilised more than 100kms from your home and repairs are not completed on the day Eric authorise repairs.
Up to $500 during the period of cover if your motorcycle is immobilised for more than 2 consecutive days after authorised repairs.
Simple Claims Process
Designed to get you back on the road quickly with no upfront cost or excess. We pay the repairer.
- Policy holder at least 18 years of age.
- Vehicle to be registered & roadworthy
- Motorcycle to be registered, roadworthy and and not have off-road capability.
- Motorcycle not used for excluded purpose (Competitions / Rallies / Racing / Pace making / Reliability trials / Speed or Hill climbing / Rental / Conveying passengers for hire or reward / Delivery / Courier / Police or Emergency Vehicles / Rider instruction or tuition for hire or reward / Activity outside of Australia / Carrying and or towing loads above manufacturer recommendation)
- 12 month renewable cover:TBA
Find Out More
The information on this page is a summary only. For full terms, conditions, exclusions and key factors that influence the cost, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
How to apply?
To get a quote, simply click on the ‘Get Tyre & Wheel Insurance’ button below. You will then be asked to provide some information about you and your car so that we can assess your eligibility and provide you with a quote.
Motorcycle Tyre & Wheel Insurance is issued by Eric Insurance Limited ABN 18 009 129 793 AFSL 238279 (eric). This website may contain general financial product advice that does not take into account your personal financial circumstance.